View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 08:10 AM   #9
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryWes View Post
Recently I love John Carter (I know I'm the only one), Avengers, & Haywire. All those listed above are awesome too.

I, too, liked John Carter. I don't think it was one of the greatest movies ever made, or even close to being one of the greatest, but I found it quite enjoyable.

If I had to pick a single movie, I think it would be the original Star Wars. Also excellent action movies were the three Bourne movies starring Matt Damon, Goldeneye with Sean Bean and Pierce Brosnan, and Clint Eastwood's Dirty Harry series. (I have to admit that I also like Clint Eastwood's spaghetti westerns like Pale Rider and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.) Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible series is also quite good.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote