View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #5
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Too bad it's probably just images embedded into the pages though. It'd be really cool to turn the speech-to-text feature (on silent) and use it to run through the notes line per line while playing.

I wouldn't say the Fire worked well for something like that though, the DX is a little better but most of the sheet music I have is much larger than 8x11.

But thanks, now you've gave me the idea to go and convert my stuff for the Kindle.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote