View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Originally Posted by daffy4u:
Just start typing the web address you want to got to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipA82 View Post
he, easy simple solution
Yes providing you know the address

You also need to click the 5-way controller 6 times to access the Go To link which will take you directly to the exact website you want. EDIT myself - tell a lie, you can simply keep holding down the right arrow on the 5-way controller to get to the last entry you need which is Go To.

Sorry I'm obviously going click batty this evening!

Interestingly it's only 5 actual clicks to get on the web using the Menu method - and then type in the website you want.

For people who suffer from any hand problems like myself, less clicks can be a good thing.

Last edited by TheKindleWorm; 10-12-2010 at 03:55 PM.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote