View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #8
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKindleWorm View Post
Not that I know of but I've just done a blog post outlining the fastest methods for getting to the web on your Kindle which may be of interest:

http://www.thekindleworm.com/2010/10...on-kindle.html
Been to your blog above - okay, how does one create a document with active url links? I have a "personal webpage" I've created for my Blackberry with my favorite links. Copied that html file to the k3's document folder but obviously the k3 does not recognize html files???

Thanks if you are willing to share this secret prior to updating or next blog entry.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote