View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
How interesting, I went to open a ticket, and in the process, trying a few things to document what happened, only to find that it is remembering my settings now...

The only difference this time seems to be that I opened Ebook viewer on its own this time and checked the settings. It now seems to be working as advertised, no matter where I launch it from.

Therefore no ticket seems to need opening...
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote