View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:12 PM   #32
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I just tried the Kobo supplied fonts on those pages with the Greek letters, and the same exact thing happens. Kobo will substitute another font so the letters do appear, but they are super tiny as before with CharisSIL. The only difference is the entire words are super tiny instead of just some of the characters. So it seems the results will always be not that pleasant.
The only two Kobo supplied fonts that I would try with the Greek alphabet would be Gothic and Ryumin. Neither of which I find to be a great font for reading in my not so humble opinion. If you try one of those two, try using the font size slider to change the overall font size to where you are comfortable reading the text.

Regards,
David
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote