View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 05:42 AM   #2
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Hey,

I will give it a try, but as you know i am not italian, nore a sf-fan, and i do program just for fun . I like to puzzle and learn myself the language on the fly.

I have some questions:
- the books don not have an isbn-number - it is not mentioned at the MonodUrania site?

- is there 1 serie, or are there more ( because i noticed same titles/(different?) authors in different serie p.e. LA SIGNORA DEGLI SCARAFAGGI - Thomas Disch - serie blu and LA SIGNORA DEGLI SCARAFAGGI by thomas m disch -serie Urania). Or is Urania the only serie?
If so the search can be just title based( presuming no double title in a serie).
and the authorsname is not required for searching.

- for me the extra characters į ą etc give me some headache, but problems are there to be fixed.
- The site also has some problems with it, la cittą is mentioned as citta`
This complicates the search for the right title and url.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 10-18-2013 at 05:46 AM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote