View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #7
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
VydorScope

I suggest that you look through your Christmas list. I can usually find people that will take some time if they are interested in the subject. I also give credits. People love to see their name in print.

If you can get people "invested" in your projects even in a marginal way, they will be prone to give a little time and thought. You do have to show you value their opinion.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote