View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 01:56 PM   #43
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme View Post
I haven't used Fetch Annotations, but I just ran it now and it worked ok. I'm not sure what fetch annotations is looking at, but this plugin only rewrites the collections.json file. I would have thought fetch annotations only reads the actual book files.
As far as I know it is reading the MBP file for the books, notes and highlights. This is a feature that I just started using a few days ago.