View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #47
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Multi-SIM means, I've got the "old" T-Mobile tariff from 2007. I've got a data flatrate for my iPhone and can add another 2 SIMs without costs. So I'm using the same flatrate on iPhone4, Galaxy Tab and iPad. Unfortunately, it's limited to 3 SIMs. In 2007, it was up to 8 SIMs.

There are numerous apps for the usenet on Android.
Just search for "nzb".
I've got 2 apps: 1 for downloading the files and another 1 for searching and downloading the NZBs (directly integrated in the other app).
I wouldn't download tons of data.
But it's great for downloading a TV episode while stuck in a hotel for example.
Ah that's what Multi-SIM is. We don't have that in USA. You can only have one sim per phone number.

Which apps are you using? I found few but its hard to figure out which one is better so if someone is using something that works I wouldn't mind using same. Less work for me You are right its not something I would do often but if I'm stuck somewhere this would help pass the time.
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote