View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Anyone know of alternative to Sony Software and Calibre?

Since downloading the latest sony software, I've had no end of problems with it, the worst being that it crashes every two minutes!

So I've tried using Calibre, which really mucks up my collections.

I loved the older Sony software; it's a shame that Sony don't archive it. I've tried searching for previous versions via google, but have not had any luck.

Anyone know of alternative ways to load books to my prs 505? I mostly have freebies, so I'm not really concerned about being able to log on to the Sony site or "buy" books.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote