View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #132
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnementh View Post
Gah, looks like FFnet might have changed things again, numerous storyid's I try now are only pulling down a few chapters with some/most chapters just pulling down the title of the chapter but no body.

It's weird because some of the chapters are ok.

Anybody have any ideas?
Can you give me the story ids of the non-working titles? I'm not aware of FFNet having changed anything that would break FLAG compatibility. At a guess, it might have something to the with the default preg settings on PHP. Can't recall what it's called right now.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote