View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #8
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I finished around 80,000 words last August. It was by far one of the biggest feats I have accomplished as a writer- and one of the most exhausting. But I love writing. When you truly get involved in something so deeply, it's hard to pull away. It turns into an addiction. And I think the words fit together more easily, when you're that involved. The story flows at a rate that barely allows you to think- yet alone second guess the plot you're creating. I enjoy it!
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote