View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #53
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I reread very little these days, but I decided I'd be doing this category a disservice if I didn't nominate my favorite Canadian novel, Fifth Business, by Robertson Davies. From Goodreads:

It doesn't seem to be available as an ebook, at least in the USA. I hope it's available in Canada!
I can't find the ebook but it is easily available from The Book Depository in paperback--published by Penguin as part of Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics at a reasonable price and free delivery world wide. I bought my copy of Turn Magic Wheel from that source. I've always found them excellent, quick, and reliable.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Fift.../9780141186153
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote