View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #8
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
I'm old-school in Tablets: mouse and keyboard I see as optional but the Wacom pen is mandatory (in my world).

That's why I put the Latitude first.
+1

But I also occasionally need a laptop replacement. I think I can do without the BT mouse, but since I already have one it's OBE; but there are times when an on-screen keyboard just don't get it.

Dell is pushing a Kensington BT keyboard/folio for $79, and since they had them in stock they've already shipped it. I paired it up with my 7" Samsung Tab, and I'm quite impress with it.

I'm also toying with the idea of keeping the docking station connected with HDMI to my big screen TV with a full sized wireless KB/mouse permanently connected. Then I can just slip the tablet in the dock, and wallah! Instant desktop in the living room, already mapped to my TB NAS.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote