View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #538
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
You must be joking. You didn't make up the term 'idiot', either. That doesn't make it any less insulting.

The only reason to say someone belongs to a cult, or is a "sheeple," or is brainwashed is to insult them.

No, I'm not kidding. "Sheeple" is only slightly negative. It's not the same as calling people idiots or morons or stupid.

I'm surprised the word is essentially being banned here. But since pilotbob says we can't use the term anymore, I won't.

--Pat