View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:30 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by actiss View Post
I voted it as a bit buggy. The issue with bold and italics on sideloaded epubs is a pretty significant bug in my opinion. From what I understand it will be fixed in the next version though.

Other than that this release has been fantastic, especially the ability for footnotes for sideloaded epubs. I know that is a feature that I sorely missed back on my Kobo wifi.

To the Kobo developers: keep up the great work!
What bug is this?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote