View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post

Also is the 5" screen noticeably smaller than the 6" counterpart? I like the fact that the Opus seems to be more compact and hopefully a bit more robust. Also the Epub support looks like the way to go.
My thought is don't buy an Opus unless you would be happy with the machine as it is right now because assuming there will be a firmware update to improve things may leave you wanting.

The other thing on the difference between the sizes .. have held my opus next to hubby's Gen 3 (ex-mine!) and the actual difference is hardly noticeable as the opus has next to no side margin and much smaller header/footer .. hubby even thinks it looks as tho they present more or less the same amount of text .. really not much in it at all.

I am very happy with my Opus and glad that I changed .. the smaller footprint is easier for me to manage especially as I do most of my reading laying down

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote