View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 09:12 AM   #30
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Yorkshire Tea. If it's not Yorkshire tea, it's not tea
And I'll take both with teabags, not loose.
That's what I was told about one week ago. Boy! Was I disappointed. Then again, what did I expect? A guy who advised me on Yorkshire Tea drunk his tea with milk...

Re: Halk

IMHO:
Teabags - ASDA Organic Teabags. You can actually smell tea and feel the taste despite it is in teabags.
Another good one is regular Lipton teabags if you can find it (probably only in T&K Maxx or souvenir shops).

If you are feeling more adventures then nothing can be compared to loose tea --->Nothing but Tea

Good range of blue teas (oolong), white teas such as Georgian Old Lady etc.
My latest addiction is Black tea flavoured with almonds

astra is offline   Reply With Quote