View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #1029
naskrina
naskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud ofnaskrina has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle Paperwhite with SO
java.security.AccessControlException in crash.log

Hi, I have installed both prerequisites, and then dropped KindleLauncher-2.0.azw2 into documents folder. It opens a menu with a KUAL folder inside, and that's all...
When I plug through USB, I don't see any us/extensions or extenxions folder. There is a "developer" folder though, which contains "KUAL", and there are three folders: "metadata", "temp", "work". Last one contains a file called crash.log
And here's the log from it:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[8/15/13 10:30 PM] KUAL (v. 2.1)

Code:
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.io.FilePermission /var/tmp/KUAL.mbx read)
	at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkRead(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
	at java.io.File.isFile(Compiled Method)(Unknown Source)
	at com.mobileread.ixtab.kindlelauncher.Util.sureFileReader(Unknown Source)
	at com.mobileread.ixtab.kindlelauncher.resources.MailboxProcessor.isRinging(Unknown Source)
	at com.mobileread.ixtab.kindlelauncher.resources.MailboxProcessor.access$000(Unknown Source)
	at com.mobileread.ixtab.kindlelauncher.resources.MailboxProcessor$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at com.mobileread.ixtab.kindlelauncher.timer.JTimerAdapter$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.startup(Unknown Source)
What's the reason for that?

Last edited by twobob; 08-15-2013 at 07:01 PM.
naskrina is offline   Reply With Quote