Thread: Troubleshooting Downloading Items Stuck
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #10
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Just wanted to follow up to say that de-registering and re-registering solved the problem! All my collections came back, along with the 400 files I had on it. It also seems to have sped up my Kindle navigation between files (used to have about a 5 second delay when I went into a file and then came back out). Thank you both for your help!
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote