View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #374
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trauma Doll View Post
I'm pretty sure I voted I was happy with my screen in the very first poll here, because the sequence of events went like this:

1) Read mobileread forums while waiting for delivery. Oh, people are complaining about shadows from the LED lights, weird. It can't be that bad.

2) Tear open box. Crank up light. Yeah, the shadows from the LED lights are totally tolerable.

3) Vote in poll. Post happy preliminary review.

4) Look back at the *rest* of the PW screen and note that it's all pink and blue.
Me too. Plus the initial switch from NSTWGL to PW was a wow factor. Then I noticed the colors that night and thought I was going crazy. Now I can see the colors at night and during the day. Pretty sure my unit is getting worse.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote