View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #18
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post

I have got KIF working, using ADQ's install method for his developer.keystore, and that works, so I can use KIF, but I think if I installed the dev.key files for another program in the same way, then that one program would work too, but I just can't get this keystore to install. Highly tempted to give the usbhack a go, but will mull on it overnight and probably chicken out .
try after changing
Code:
###### Kindlet apps/games keystore
# backup the old one if exist:
if [ -f /var/local/java/keystore/developer.keystore ]
then
	cp /var/local/java/keystore/developer.keystore /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore.bkp_orig
fi
# move the new one and keep a backup of it, just in case:
if [ -f /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore ]
then
	cp /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore /var/local/java/keystore/
	mv /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore.bkp
fi
exit
to
Code:
###### Kindlet apps/games keystore
# backup the old one if exist:
if [ -f /var/local/java/keystore/developer.keystore ]
then
	cp /var/local/java/keystore/developer.keystore /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore.bkp_orig
fi
# move the new one and keep a backup of it, just in case:
if [ -f /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore ]
then
	cp -f /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore /var/local/java/keystore/
	mv /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore /mnt/us/launchpad/developer.keystore.bkp
fi
exit
(line 10: since there is already one keystore file, you would need to force to replace it)
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote