Thread: Rss2Book
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 01:17 AM   #115
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
loneBoat, firebird2k - I recommend using the option to split each feed up into a separate file. It makes things much more manageable once you have a large number of feeds and will make htmldoc crashes less of an issue (also you can try use the build in PDF converter instead of htmldoc; it is nowhere near as complete but it works okay for me).

Lou, thanks for the feedback. Number 2 was already on my TODO list; I'll look into escaping colons to work around issue 1.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote