View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorazo View Post
Hello! This is my first time here. I have a diccionary in .mobi that has a beautiful format, as I can see it in MS Reader. But when I convert the file to epub with Calibre and see it in the ibook from my ipad, looses all format of the original and I only see the text, without bolds, indents, index, paragrafhs, etc. of the original file.
Sorry my poor english, I read a lot in the forum but I canīt find an answer.
Thanks!!
Most likely it's one of the old MS Reader Langenscheidt dictionaries that someone has converted from LIT to MOBI.

If that's the case, you could re-download the original .lit files, unpack them with ConvertLIT 1.8 and then convert them with Calibre to .epub files. However, you won't be able to use them as a lookup dictionary.

It'd be better to use the .mobi versions with the Kindle for iPad app.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote