View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #38
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Storm Front is an error. It's not a horror story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I found the book listed at the below sites under a mostly Fantasy Genre....So, it appears that Storm Front is not a Horror choice.

I'll wait for the Grand Muckity-Muck to chime in on this.
Publishers Weekly speaks of "the strangest characters and creatures—including gentleman gangster Johnny Marconi, his henchmen, a sexy female werewolf and Bob, the British-accented talking skull." Wikipedia speaks of one character "grappling with monster-sized scorpions." The book may indeed be a "mostly Fantasy Genre", but I think the werewolves, monsters, talking skulls, and supernatural elements more than qualify it for acceptance into this month's horror genre, so I will allow it. Members will have the final say with their votes.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote