View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:01 AM   #21
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diskusguppy View Post
Hi, have now narrowed the problem. According to the latest state of knowledge, I believe that the Kobo has a hardware fault. My opinion is based on the following insight. Have the unit placed in the freezer for a short time. Then let it restart itself and the touchscreen worked. After about 50 pages, the error occurs then on again. If I then briefly off and turn on again, it can be started and turn over two pages. After that, nothing more. Unit back to cool down and the game again loss. Therefore have Kobo written. My only problem is I live in Thailand. Wanted to see something on my Kobo e responds and what they come up with to help me.
Hah! How fun, putting it in the freezer. Great idea.

I hope Kobo is helpful and sends you a new of refurbished device!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote