View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #43
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I just checked my local library and see they offer this now too.

When I checked out a couple of magazines (looks like the only have the current issue for a given mag?) they were added to my Zinio library. Are you saying they'll just stay there alongside any purchased or freebie magazines?
Exactly! I have old issues from the library in my Zinio cloud and can download them at will or send them back to the cloud. Just make sure you always check out the current issue if you wish to have all issues moving forward.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote