View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #50
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soleta View Post
Thank you so much for this plugin - it's honestly one of the ones I use most often. Because of that, I was wondering if there's a way I'm missing to tell the plugin not to add tags to the file, or to use calibre's default 'tags to apply when adding a book' setting?
Glad you like it.

There's meant to be a way, but when I went to try it, I found a couple bugs that I need to fix before it will work properly. Stay tuned.

Jim