View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #15
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswu View Post
Hi everyone,
Quick introduction - I work for Kobo, and was directly involved in the design and implementation of this sync feature on BB.

Unfortunately, we encountered an issue with BB OS4.5 that made the syncing process unreliable. We made a last minute decision late last week to remove the feature on this OS. The eReader had already shipped, so the documentation could not be updated.

We have been told that a fix for the OS that will address the issue will be available by mid May, but obviously have no control over that. When it is available, we will be able to re-enable the feature for devices running OS4.5.

Hope that helps,

James

p.s. Opinions I may share here are my own and shouldn't be considered as an 'official' Kobo response.

Thank you for letting me know. However that is pretty disappointing news and even more disappointing that kobo hasn't made any effort to let people know on their website. I really hope it gets updated ASAP.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote