View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 03:50 AM   #60
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dioib View Post
Does anybody know if it is possible to change the steps for moving the window to left/right (</> keys)? At the zoom level I am working with in landscape, it moves the window all the way to the left/right. It would be nice if the program had a "center view" option (using the rarely used bookmark keys 1-4) and even better, a continuous page shifting mode. Yet, it is still an awesome development that made me choose Hanlin V3 over a couple more elegant/larger devices with lack of such a powerful support.

Thank you Tigran!
The sequence of steps is very simple:

1. Press "OK" to open menu and select "Enter horizontal step".

2. Enter some small value (e.g. 1% is the closest to your desired "continuous movement" mode).

3. Now try pressing > and < buttons on the left side (i.e. NOT '9' and '0'). The window
will shift horizontally.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote