View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 09:52 AM   #5
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Instapaper question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Instapaper - This still my favorite at the moment because it gives you the option of placing a button on browser toolbar. If I'm looking at a page I want to read later, I can click on the button and it will be saved in a queue. Instapaper outputs in paper, PDF, Kindle, and Epub.
I visited the instapaper web site, but there doesn't appear to be a way to see which browsers it supports without signing up for an account first. Can you point me to a FAQ list?
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote