View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #279
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Your concerns should be "Can I get the books I want to read?" and "Will my device manufacturer remain in the business and continue to support my device?" I can't comment on the first, since I don't know what you read, but the answer to the second seems to be a resounding yes.
______
Dennis
The question that I prefer to ask is not "can I get any book I want for the eBook reader", but rather "can I get sufficient books that interest me to keep me busy reading on my reader?" Provided the answer to that latter question is "yes", then I'm happy. Given that I have several lifetimes worth of books that I want to read on my Sony/Bookeen/iRex/Whatever, I have no complaints.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote