View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #273
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I see on Amazon's web page today that they claim "We added more than 75,000 books in just the last five months." Sony have added only 16,000 books in that time. There are days when I just want to throw my Reader into the nearest dumpster.
Awe, you can't read 16,000 books in 5 months and certainly not 75,000 books. If you can find books to read on your device then you are set IMHO.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote