View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 08:36 AM   #9
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
If a device can do multiple things well, it's certainly more intersting than several devices. At the moment, there's not much (if anything) that can compete with e-ink for lightness, battery-time and being comfortable to look at for hours (even though contrast can still be improved). However, if I could get a device that could combine my reader devices with the functionality of my netbook, I would be very interested. At the moment, technology just isn't good enough, so I prefer to use two devices instead of one, but it doesn't mean that that is necessarily better.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote