View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #15
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I bought my wife a pink Acer Aspire One.

It's very nice, the screen resolution is very nice. My wife uses it to surf the net for hours, and I've done the taxes on the device.

The device is small and light. My wife bought a larger purse to put the netbook and and it fits fine.
It comes with WindowsXP and is a full fledged PC. First thing I did though is install firefox and openoffice.

One recommendation is I would buy a DVD/CD-ROM USB drive and the 6 cell battery over the 3 cell this will double your batter life from 2.5 to 5 hrs.

The screen is small for a PC but bigger than most eInk. I've yet to read a book on the device but I would imaging the expereince would be like reading on any laptop.

=X=
A couple of recomendat
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote