View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I have an Asus EEEpc 4g. I'm writing on it right now. In fact I'm on MR through it most of the time.

It's setup with Linux so it does not have to carry a huge Microsoft elephant on its back, that makes it quick and agile for surfing and writing; which is my major occupation on a computer anyway. For this type of activity it is faster than the base computer and I can bring it anywhere through the house and shop, with the aid of its built in wifi.

It has a measly 4gb flah based hard drive but it proved its usefulness when I dropped the device from the kitchen table. No harm done.

The screen is only 7" . Fortunately I don't yet need glasses for narrow sight and if the computer is close enough, it's perfect for me.

After a year with it, I'm still happy and it gained a dedicated place in the living room on a side coffee table as a readily accessed wiki. It starts on a dime (thanks to Linux) when it has to be put to use.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote