View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 10:04 AM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Who has a netbook?

Why, I don't know, but I want one so bad. They are so danged cute! I could sell one of my Kindles and buy one, but first I have to know.........

Do you like/love it?

Do you read your books on it? How is that experience?

What are the downsides? (Besides the obvious lack of storage/memory)

Which one do you have? Why did you get that particular one?

what is your power source, do you have to find a 'hot spot' for free internet access when you are out an about?

What am I not understanding about them?

I wouldn't be doing anything that required security on one, no banking or anything.

I"m just thinking this would be a great way to store Calibre and all my treasures..

Tell me about yours, and thanks in advance for all the responses.....!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote