View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 05:47 AM   #43
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
And most, if not all, of the apps in the iTunes store will run on your phone. If they didn't, would you still be satisfied with your phone?
Wouldn't bother me, to be honest. I use very few non-standard apps. Mail, web-browsing and music are the main uses for my phone. The only 3rd party app I use with any regularity is an online banking app from my bank. I'm still using iOS5 (can't be bothered to upgrade to iOS 6 ).

When the battery capacity falls to a level that it becomes a problem I'll have to do something. I'll probably buy whatever the current iPhone at that time is. I really do like my iPhone.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote