View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #1622
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I was on the verge of moving into the black on my TBR reduction, when I stumbled and bought two paperbacks(!) in a special offer at the supermarket(!). Only one of which I really wanted, but that's the way the offer works.

I'm also thinking of buying a four-book omnibus in paperback, since it isn't available in ebook in the UK (and the US ebook version is four separate books, so probably more expensive anyway.) That will set me back about a month.

It's so easy to buy books, and it takes so long to read them.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote