View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #225
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I never got the first email, but I followed the link given here last week. I got the same response many others got about getting a code the week of the 19th. I just got the following email from B&N:

When I click on the included link, I get the error about the email address not matching... Sigh... Guess their "updated link" still doesn't work...
I just got the same e-mail. Got the same error message. I had not tried the link from the first email because of all the problems mentioned on this board. I tried the link from the first email, works. I get the message that I will receive the code in the week of November 19.

The URL that worked from the first email is very short and ends with email=myemailaddress.
The URL from todays email that did not work is a lot longer.
Perhaps you could try to copy and paste the URL in your browser and remove the part that follows after the first time your email address is mentioned.

Last edited by geertm; 11-27-2012 at 02:26 PM.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote