View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 11:53 PM   #211
Alfy
Liseur de Bonne Aventure
Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alfy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
I'm a bit late replying here, but I wanted to say it is a real shame. Fictionwise had been going down for some time now, and my latest purchase was perhaps 3 or 4 years ago, but this was the website where I started getting my very first ebooks on my PRS-500 back in the days. They were pioneers and deserved a lot better than what they got in the end. I'm sure they made some money when the site went over to Barnes & Nobles, but they should be number 1 in the ebook business today considering the head start they had...
Alfy is offline   Reply With Quote