View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:13 AM   #302
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
Why is there a difference between MikeB1972 giving someone his hammer and them doing something bad with it, and you giving someone your files and them doing something bad with them?
Because when I buy a hammer I don't sign a paper where I say that I will be responsible if someone I give my hammer to will do something illegal with it.
I am starting from the hypothesis that my proposal is accepted. In that case, to buy media you have to explicitly accept responsibility if one of the files you buy gets illegally uploaded, except in the cases I described.
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote