View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 10:36 PM   #1
kicksotic
kicksotic began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
TOC - HTML to ePUB via Calibre

Hey guy, COMPLETE Newbie here. Don't read Code and, seriously, am lucky if I can find the On switch for the ol' computer in the morning.

Having said that, I'm finding that -- no matter what I do -- the LAST chapter in my TOC (when converting from HTML to ePUB through Calibre) is ALWAYS highlighted in blue, much like the "Chapter One" heading that follows it.

Is there ANYTHING I can do?

I'm pasting the Code below (God help me): :)

<p class=MsoNormalIndent style='line-height:150%;mso-pagination:widow-orphan lines-together'><u><span
style='font-family:"Times New Roman"'>Chapter Seventy<o:p></o:p></span></u></p>

</div>

<u><span style='font-size:12.0pt;line-height:150%;font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><br clear=ALL
style='page-break-before:always;mso-break-type:section-break'>
</span></u>

<div class=Section2>

<p class=MsoNormalIndent style='line-height:150%;mso-pagination:widow-orphan lines-together'><u><span
style='font-family:"Times New Roman"'><o:p><span style='text-decoration:none'>&nbsp;</span></o:p></span></u></p>

style='font-family:"Times New Roman"'><o:p><span style='text-decoration:none'>&nbsp;</span></o:p></span></u></p>

<p class=MsoNormalIndent align=center style='text-align:center;line-height:
150%'><u><span style='font-family:"Times New Roman"'>Chapter One<o:p></o:p></span></u></p>

<p class=MsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>

</div>

</body>

</html>
kicksotic is offline   Reply With Quote