View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #10
mhikl
Enthusiast
mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mhikl once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod touch
Sigil is getting so good and the little tricks make it even better. I am not a great reader of manuals, though I try, but rarely am able to find answers to my problems.

I finally have a template for making my favourite ebooks more readable but it has parts/chapters/sections I needed to delete. Then alansplace Wizard's suggestion to right click suddenly seemed so obvious I couldn't believe it never crossed my mind. Just tried it and found answers to many of my questions for making a good Sigil ebook. I like the fact that Sigil is so clean and simple but I do struggle with some of the simplest things.

I just went back for a quick look at the manual to see if I can find the right click thing. Not obvious and for the manual dysfunctional it might never be found. I was just working my way from page one of Sigil on this forum and came upon this post so I am off and running with a smile on my face and warm thoughts for alansplace Wizard, this forum and author Strhinja Marovic.

Namaste,
mhikl
mhikl is offline   Reply With Quote