View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:46 AM   #12
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Quote:
Originally Posted by miked378 View Post
Also, understanding we can't see the future -- my fear in going to the Kindle Basic is that a software update will disable the current ability to see S&A on emailed files, bringing us right to where the Touch and Fire are.
That is quite possible (in fact, likely) as Amazon will want to harmonize their software streams. You can do one of two things: use USB to transfer your peridicicals, in which case Sections & Articles should work properly (it does for Fire so I'm assuming for Touch as well), or buy a Kindle 3 (now called Kindle Keyboard) because I doubt that model will get any future software updates, so the Sections & Articles functionality for emailed periodicals should continue to work.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote