View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:19 PM   #49
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirsier View Post
Make sure you go into the file transfer application and delete the Kobo directory entirely, and then re-install the app from the marketplace, that might work!
Thank you, that worked.

The Acer tablet app isn't in the Market. Someone provided it in this thread.

I'll stick with Google Books. You can't justify the text with the Kobo app. I can't deal with the ragged edges. Sometimes I just want to download a book and enjoy it without taking the time to run it through calibre at that moment.

Last edited by SCION; 11-04-2011 at 11:23 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote