View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #48
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
The Kobo tablet app that was provided from the Acer tablet is broken now. The Store no longer worked so I cleared cache/data, that didn't help. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now I can't even sign in.

So, that's the end of that. I'm not going back to the phone app. I'll be using Google Books until they decide general tablet owners deserve better.
Make sure you go into the file transfer application and delete the Kobo directory entirely, and then re-install the app from the marketplace, that might work!
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote