View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:33 AM   #102
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanbernstein View Post

He also wants to implement:
- sliding up and down for brightness. His response "This seems to be the most popular request. I never knew it was so important!". I don't know how hard/easy it is, so it might not be the short-short list.
That depends on whether Apple actually released that API to 3rd party developers-I remember when iBooks was first released, it was the only app that had true in-app brightness control. Hopefully Apple has released that private API, so he can implement it!
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote