View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:05 AM   #15
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
As Jellby says -
Search for
<p><br /></p>

Replace with
<p>&nbsp;</p>
Yes, I am training myself to press space, then enter when adding scene break space in book mode, & fixing old edits as you say.

I see the possible logic of why the <br> by itself is ignored. the sony ( = ADE?) engine maybe thinks to itself. "I'm being told to start a new line, but I am already at the start of a line so I don't need to do anything here "

a future enhancement could be to have an "add scene break" icon alongside the bold, italic etc buttons, for use in book mode.

the next nice-to-have would then be a remove indent button for use on the line following the scene break.

those 2 features would make book mode a more powerful WYSIWYG tool
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote